1. Ava and Tres made 8 cookies. They ate 5 of them. How many cookies are left?
2. Connor and Kees love to collect stuffed animals. Connor collected 4 and Kees collected 6. How many stuff animals did they collect?
3. Caroline loves to read! She read 3 books in the morning and 4 more in the afternoon. How many books did she read?
4. Liam and Dawson enjoy playing basketball. They played for 2 hours, took a break, then played for 4 hours. How many hours did they play basketball?
5. Mary Evelyn made 10 cupcakes for her birthday party! Her guests ate 7 of them. How many cupcakes are left?
1. Listen to each story problem.
2. Read it to yourself
3. On a sheet of paper, choose a strategy and solve
4. Write the number sentence (equation)
5. Take a picture of your work and post it on Seesaw!