A run on sentence is when two complete sentences are connected incorrectly. Fix the run on sentences by rewriting them correctly on the space below.
1. I love swimming in the summer it is so much fun!
2. I plan to attend college one day I want to go to Yale.
3. My teacher believes we should have homework every night I concur.
4. There are several delicious cookies my favorite are peanut blossoms.
5. The student who was missing on the bus is here his name is Mathew.
6. We should work together as a team it's whats best for everyone involved.
7. Traveling is so exciting I want to go to Italy some day.