I can identify, capitalize, and underline book titles.
1. do you know if goodnight moon was right by my desk
2. listen to the kind librarian and she can help you find are you my mother
3. we were laughing as we read froggy bakes a cake because he is so funny
4. did you find the apple pie tree so we can take it back to the library
5. i want to start reading junie b. jones and the stupid smelly bus
6. i liked reading go, gator because i enjoy reading about animals
7. let’s read one more chapter of flat stanley before bedtime
8. today we can read corduroy before lunch
Unit 4 Week 4 Identify, capitalize, and underline book titles
Tap the plus to add to your journal.
Listen to the sentences and practice writing them each day on your dry erase board.
Tap the check to add to your journal. Remember, you can replay and practice at any time.