Internet Explorer is not a fully supported browser. For the best experience, please use Chrome or Firefox.
Hi, this is ... and I'm here to tell you about my ... personal narrative called, "....." This story tells about ... (SUMMARIZE PROBLEM OR EVENTS BUT DON'T GIVE AWAY ENDING)... (TAG LINE EXPLAINING WHY READER WILL ENJOY YOUR STORY.) SEE MY EXAMPLE BELOW.
Hi, this is Mrs. Mackender and I'm here to tell you about my funny personal narrative called, "An Embarrassing Moment." This story tells about a time when I was in middle school and decided not to listen to my mother. She warned me not to wear my tight jean shorts to a basketball game, but I did it anyway. Let's just say I learned my lesson the hard way. Be sure to read "An Embarrassing Moment" if you need a good laugh. You'll be glad you did.
Sound Byte PN Commercial
English Language Arts,
English Language Learners,
Use your summarizing skills to write and record a commercial about your PN.
Click the student template to type a NOTE.
2) Submit script to teacher for approval.
3) Practice silent reading the script to yourself while waiting for approval.
4) Get headphones. Wait quietly for teacher to tell you she returned to you.
5) Open up approved document and click on 3 dots at bottom; select edit.
6) Practice, record. (Use Speaking Rubric sign on classroom wall.)