1. Dogs come on different shapes and sizes. (Specific detail)
2. 30% of Americans are dog owners. (fact)
3. Dogs are called man’s best friend. (relevant evidence)
4. Because dogs have a great sense of smell, they can be used as drug searching animals for police. (Explanation)
5. Healthier people are dog owners. (Fact)
1. Read through the teacher example.
2. Think of an animal that you would like to more about. Then create a Topic and Details list with at least 5 pieces of relevant evidence. Be sure to include your sources of information.
English Language Arts,