1. The study of the Earth's physical composition is called _________________.
2. My sister is ___________________ to cross our street along because she's too young.
3. Physical ________________ includes the study of Earth's physical features, weather, and biology.
4. We arrived at the store before it opened and had to wait for someone to _______________ the door.
5. To begin, the knitter first had to _______________ the yarn from the ball.
6. The eerie silence seemed to _______________ the police officers as they searched.
7. When you _______________ a present, you remove the paper ribbon that cover the outside.
8. When you stay at a motel, do you _______________ your entire suitcase or leave your clothes in it?
9. The painting was draped with a sheet until the artist was ready to ___________________, or reveal, it.
10. Just to be safe, my parents asked me to always _______________ our old toaster after using it.
11. I can't _________________ the lid on the jar of peanut butter.
12. It is usually a good idea to think twice before you _______________ your anger on someone.
Open the note template.
Click "Edit Note" and add the spelling word that fits each sentence.
Once you complete each sentence, click the check mark to save your sentences.
Click the check mark one more time to submit your work.
English Language Arts