UOI: True or False? (You can answer them here or check your seesaw activities to answer)
1. The weather is the same as climate
2. The greenhouse effect is when humans produce carbon dioxide that heats up the Earth’s surface temperature
3. The number of extreme climate-related disasters in recent decades (such as droughts, floods and storms):
4. The planet is becoming warmer.
5. Taking a plane for 30 minutes has a smaller carbon footprint than driving a car for an hour.
6. A carbon footprint could be described as a type of measurement, helping humans to see how much carbon they are producing